Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quote Book


  • "Go hard or go home. Good thing we're going home." Austin
  • "Music has the ability to reduce pain because of orphans." Nik W.
  • "Why did the high school kids cross the road? To get a churro." Austin 
  • "I love red solo cup, but then again who doesn't." Chase 
  • "Watch out your step, watch out your step." bus driver
  • "For unto who much is given mush is required." Braden's EFY girl 
  • "Good robin. Yes." Braden 
  • Ms. Person: "Yeah all those weird guys we flirt with and then not leave us alone."
    Roommate: "Yeah that never happens."
  • "Get some every time." Lion King
  • "It's going to be a soup kitchen in that hotel." David A.
  • "She's gonna sing her crotch off." Ashley
  • "My blood is making bubbles." Elena 
  • "And you grabbed it! You pervert!" Austin
  • "I think you will listen to me because I have experience and an accent." Elena 

No comments:

Post a Comment