Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Education 1001- Scavenger Hunt

For my education 1001 class at Dixie State College we were asked to keep a blog as a journal of our class and of our first year of college in general. So that's what this blog post is!
The other day in class we were sent on a scavenger hunt around campus to get us acquainted with the building and their purposes (and the location of their restrooms). As a class we divided everything up so as to be the most efficient. Sydney Ward, who it turns out I went to high school with for a year, took the two most north buildings, the NIB (north instructional building) and the North Plaza. My math class is in the NIB so I was already pretty well acquainted with that building, but that was my first real time in the North Plaza building (my little brother had some camps there a few summers ago that I would drop him off and pick him up at). It was neat to look around at all of the art classes going on, it really made me wish I was taking an art class! 
Overall it was a great and exciting assignment, and I'm excited for this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment