Saturday, April 7, 2012

Quote Book


  • "Yeah I was telling myself that in the shower today." Ashley
  • "Cody is sleeping with some guy out on the strip tonight." Nicole
  • "Friends let friends kiss in the kiln room." Austin
  • "OOEMGEE! THE EASTER BUNNY IS WALKING DOWN THE HALL RIGHT NOW!" Lady at the mall. 
  • "The end of the line. As far as we go." SLC Trax
  • "So we could write about her because she's a freak." Mrs. Neville 
  • "They had credit card debt out the yang yang." Mr. Melessa 
  • '"I don't know why I'm doing this. I have a bad cold and a bad haircut." Woman in fast and testimony meeting. 
  • "Sparkle notes." Dad
  • "Get the crap out of your chair!" Mrs. Person
  • "Vodka butt." Ashley
  • "Hey let me know when you blog so I can stalk you more." Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment