Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 5: A Picture of your Favorite memory

   So I don't know if I would consider this my favorite memory but it's definitely a really great and spiritual one.  
   So heres the story. I was up in Salt Lake City las weekend for a state choir competition (we got a 1- by the way, holler!) and we had already left the high school we were performing at so next we went to the tabernacle at Temple Square to see Ms. Person in the Heritage  Choir perform. We had been watching for a while when my and my friend Miah decided we needed a potty break but there aren't any bathrooms in the tabernacle so we walked to the visitor center. On our way out we saw some of our other friends Hailee, Zach, and two freshman I didn't know. So we walked with us to the visitors center and we went to the bathroom and looked around for a while when the freshman walked past and said they were going upstairs to see the Christus for a while. We just said okay and kept looking around for a while. Then, Miah, Hailee, Zach, and I decided we would go upstairs and look at the Christus too. And when we get up there Hailee points out the two freshman.  And guess what they're doing. Those two adorable freshman were kneeling on the bench praying and crying. I was so moved that these two boys were so spiritual and moved that they had to pray in front of everyone where they could all see them. I was so touched I cried. Like really bad. I had never talked to or seen these boys in my life but now I don't think I'll ever forget them. 
   Sorry that was kinda long but hopefully it was worth your time. Remember L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment