Thursday, May 5, 2011

100 Day Challenge: Day 1. A Picture of yourself with 15 facts

So I was blog stalking my friend, Doman and I saw that she was doing the 100 day challenge and I was like, "Hey! I never have anything interesting to say I should do this!" So thats what I'm doing. But, I'm kinda really mad that I have to write facts about myself again so I think I'm just going to find 15 random facts instead. So hurrr we go!!!


1. Odontophobia is the fear of teeth, 
2. The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
3. Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
4. Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.
5. There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum).
6. A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
7.  Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.
8. The three best-known western names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.
9. Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.
10. When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
11. American car horns beep in the tone of F.
12. A lion's roar can be heard from five miles away.
13. The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.
14. The word "nerd" was first coined by Dr. Seuss in "If I Ran the Zoo."
15. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.


2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of your really random awesome 15 facts about not you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Chantry! I'm a huge fan of you!

    ReplyDelete