Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 4: A Picture of you and a Family Member

This is my older sister Erin and I. We're gr8. 
    She's off to college at BYU these days but we still text, skype, facebook, and occasionally call each other like when she's walking home from her work as a security guard by herself in the dark.  
    Anytime we're together we have fun, unless she's mad at me, which is not too often these days. Last summer we spent a lot of time together and we had SO much fun!! 
    One of my favorite memories was ice blocking with our brother Jake and our family friend Berlin. It was SO hot and SO humid because the park we went to was right by the river and the sprinklers were on. We were out until way late that night and it was way fun. 
Welp thats me and Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment