Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quote Book. I have super funny friends.


  • "Sydni is a cutie poo." Hannah A
  • "Shake it like a seziur." Me
  • "Flowers are epic." Eli
  • "Once I talked to him (popular boy) well kinda." Nefi
  • "I'm not mad but I was just a little surprised." Cody 
  • "I keep thinking my nails are cream cheese!" Ashley
  • "That little black girl is limber!" Catie
  • "Butter hands!" Catie
  • "I got an F... Minus! And its your fault!" Macey S.
  • "Have you ever heard of Holy Water Buffalo?" Holy Water Buffalo 
  • Ms. Person: "Altos, don't steal their thunder!" Ashley: "Sorry I'm the lightning thief!" 
  • "Unfriend the friendless." Mother
  • "Your house is magic! You turn your milk into ginger bread and your peanut butter into cookies!" Ben A.
  • "Its easier to be mean to nice people." Mom
  • "They look like slutty inbred gangsters." Me
  • "OMG I'm dating a Jonas Brother! It's so hot!" Nicole
  • "You're right, I don't buy underwear. I steal it off my victims." Braden
  • "All good things come with commercials." Braden
  • "I'm a foreign exchange student from America." Ashley 
  • "So we went to Taco Amigo." Sam R.
  • "Oh no! I just swore in English!" Nicole 
  • "I was never a baby!!" Austin
  • "I'm not the smartest girl in the school." Austin 

No comments:

Post a Comment