Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quote Book

  • "I love your locks. You could use them as currency." Wyatt Sheppard
  • Braden: "Pirates are way better than cowboys." Ashley: " Not all of them!!!" 
  • "Lets take topless pictures!" Nicole
  • "The blues are pink." Miah
  • "Is he smoking while running?? YES!" Me :)
  • "Paris! Email me back!" Jake (Over and over and over for a week)
  • "She smells like heart transplant." Doman
  • "Seriously we need to have a birthday for my party." Doman
  • "Don't leave me hanging on like a homo!" Doman
  • "E over zero." x100000000 Abby Doman (Can you tell I spent a weekend with the Doman family??)
  • "Losers keepers!" Brother Park
  • "Can I barrow one of those dollars?" Eli
  • "He farted in his face, gave him pink eye, and did NOT pay for the doctor bill! I just like to make insults more insulting." Ben Allred while watching lacrosse 
  • " Thanks woman! You're ruining our lives!" kid at Harmons
  • "Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites: its an Effing Adventure!" My mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment